Italian Salad DressingFrom iamericap 4 years ago
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons romano cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley shopping list
- soy sauce to taste shopping list
- garlic powder to taste (go light on this) shopping list
- salt to taste (you won't need much if any, because there's a lot of salt in the soy sauce) shopping list
- sugar to taste until it's not too tart shopping list
How to make it
- Just throw everything into a bowl and stir well.
- Once it's well blended, toss it over romaine lettuce.
- Add croutons, and some Parmesan cheese on top.
- Voila, you have a fantastic salad.
The Cookiamericap Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!