Corn ChowderFrom julieking23 3 years ago
- 5-7 medium potatoes (cubed) shopping list
- 1 lb pork sausage shopping list
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup) shopping list
- 3 celery stalks (chopped) shopping list
- 1 medium onion (chopped) shopping list
- 1 can whole kernal corn (drained) shopping list
- 1 can creamed corn shopping list
- 1 can evaporated milk shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Boil potatoes in a large stew pot until slightly tender.
- Meanwhile, brown sausage in a 10-in skillet. Drain, rinse, and return to pan.
- Add butter, celery, and onion to sausage and saute until vegetables are tender.
- Drain potatoes (do not rinse) and return to stew pot.
- Add sausage/vegetable mixture and all remaining ingredients to the potatoes.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until thick and bubbly (approx 30 min - 1 hour).
People Who Like This Dish 0
- julieking23 Colby, KS
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjulieking23 Colby, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!