Roasted Vegetable And Herb MedleyFrom Kokopelli 9 months ago
- 1 small red onion, diced shopping list
- 2 celery stalks, sliced into 1/4 inch slices shopping list
- 2 small zucchini, about 1 pound sliced into 1/2 rounds shopping list
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced into 1 inch rounds shopping list
- 1/2 pound radishes (about 15) shopping list
- 2 plum tomatoes, quartered shopping list
- 4 medium idaho potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch chunks shopping list
- 3 T extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 t dried parsley leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 9x13 inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Put the onion, celery, zucchini, carrots, radishes, tomatoes, and potatoes in the prepared baking dish. Drizzle the olive oil over the vegetables and toss gently. Sprinkle the parsley, basil, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste over the vegetables and toss gently again.
- Roast the vegetables in the preheated oven for 55 to 60 minutes until the larger potato pieces are soft when pierced with a knife.
The CookKokopelli Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!