Black Bean And Rice Bake with "Pina De Gallo"From Kokopelli 2 years ago
- 3 cups black beans shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups brown rice shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable stock shopping list
- 2 cups hot water shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- PINA DE GALLO shopping list
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 sprigs fresh cilantro, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 t ground cumin shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add to dish: beans, rice, vegetable stock, and hot water. Add the garlic and season with salt and pepper. Cover the baking dish tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until the rice is tender.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, toss together the pineapple, tomato, onion, cilantro, cumin, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with "Pina de Gallo" over the top.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- Kokopelli Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookKokopelli Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!