Baked Stuffed LobsterFrom mbouchersr 4 years ago
How to make it
- Boil the Lobsters until just done.
- Remove the meat from the tail and the claws.
- Chop meat coursely and divide into 2 small casserole dishes.
- Remove the meat from the legs and body of the lobster and mince.
- Remove the tomalley from the body, put in a bowl with the crabmeat, minced lobster, and crushed crackers and mix.
- Melt 1 stick of butter and pour half (1/4 cup) into each casserole dish over the tail and claw meat.
- Melt the 2nd stick of butter and slowly add to the lobster,crab and cracker mixture until it is moist enough to form a ball, but is still somewhat fluffy.
- Divide the stuffing into 2 equal portions and spread over the buttered lobster.
- Bake at 375* for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Serve immediately...ENJOY !
The Cookmbouchersr Lewiston, Maine
- Not added to any groups yet!