Baked Tofu BitesFrom jena 3 years ago
- 1 (16 ounce) package extra firm tofu shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ketchup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vinegar shopping list
- 1 dash hot sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly spray a non-stick baking sheet with oil.
- Slice tofu into 1/2-inch slices, and gently press excess water out of tofu. Cut sliced tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
- In a bowl, stir together the soy sauce, maple syrup, ketchup, vinegar, and hot sauce.
- Stir in sesame seeds, garlic powder, black pepper, and liquid smoke. Gently stir tofu cubes into sauce.
- Cover, and marinate at least 5 minutes.
- Place the tofu on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Turn tofu, and bake until the tofu turns golden brown, about 15 minutes more.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- jena MN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjena MN
- Not added to any groups yet!