Chobani Chicken And White Bean ChiliFrom DelishRecipes 3 years ago
- 1 c Chobani Non-Fat Plain Greek yogurt shopping list
- 2 T canola oil shopping list
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced shopping list
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts quartered shopping list
- 1 t ground cumin shopping list
- 1 t ground oregano shopping list
- 1 t kosher salt shopping list
- ½ t freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- ¼ t cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 15.5-oz cans cannellini beans drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 4 oz can chopped green chiles drained shopping list
- 1 14.5 oz can low-sodium chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large, heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat. Add onions and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook about 30 seconds.
- Mix in chicken, cumin, oregano, salt, pepper and cayenne. Cook, stirring often until the chicken is browned, about 8 minutes.
- Add beans, chiles and broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Turn off heat and puree about 1/3 of soup with Chobani in a blender. Stir blended soup back into pot and serve.
The CookDelishRecipes Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!