Easy Crust-less Spinach And Feta PieFrom twohot 3 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and liquid squeezed out shopping list
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill shopping list
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup (2.5 oz) reduced fat crumbled feta shopping list
- 2 tbsp grated asiago cheese (or Parmesan, Romano) shopping list
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour (Bob's Red Mill) shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2/3 cup fat free milk shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 large eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- fresh cracked pepper to taste shopping list
- cooking spray (I used my misto) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray a pie dish with cooking spray or your misto.
- Mix spinach, scallions, dill, parsley, feta cheese, and in the pie dish.
- Sift flour and baking powder in a medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and blend well. Pour into pie dish.
- Bake 28 to 33 minutes or until knife comes out clean from the center. Let it stand at least 5 minutes before serving.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!