Skinny Garlic Mashed PotatoesFrom twohot 2 years ago
- Skinny garlic mashed potatoes shopping list
- Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes shopping list
- Servings: 5 servings • Size: 3/4 cup • Old Points: 3 pts • Points+: 4 pts shopping list
- Calories: 159.6 • Fat: 1.7 • Carbs: 32.3 • Fiber: 3.2 • Protein: 4.5 shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 lbs (4 medium) yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 4 large garlic cloves, peeled and halved shopping list
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup fat free chicken broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons skim milk shopping list
- 1 tbsp light butter shopping list
- kosher salt to taste shopping list
- dash of fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs of choice: parsley, thyme, tarragon shopping list
How to make it
- Put potatoes and garlic in a large pot with salt and enough water to cover. Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and return potatoes and garlic to pan.
- Add sour cream and remaining ingredients. Using a masher, mash until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!