Marinated Kale SaladFrom Kokopelli 1 year ago
- 1 bunch kale shopping list
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 2 avocados, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 head purple cabbage, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 purple onion, diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds shopping list
- marinade shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced shopping list
- 1 lemon, juice from shopping list
- 1 T brown rice syrup (or other natural sweetener) shopping list
- pinch Himalayan salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup flax seed oil shopping list
How to make it
- Remove stems from kale leaves and tear into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine kale with marinade. Massage for a few minutes to well coat, set aside.
- Prepare tomatoes, avocados, cabbage, and onion.
- Stir into kale mixture and mix well
- Top with sliced almonds and mix in.
- Whisk together the garlic, lemon juice, brown rice syrup, salt, and pepper.
- Slowly pour oil into the mixture while still whisking. Set aside.
The CookKokopelli Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!