Amazing Pizza BundlesFrom dmajor 3 years ago
- 3 cans Pillsbury buttermilk biscuits (10 ct) shopping list
- 60 pepperoni slices (2 per biscuit) shopping list
- block of mozzarella cheese or cheddar cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- black olives, sliced(use a little or more depending on taste(I use about 2 tablespoons shopping list
- 1/4 small bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- italian seasoning shopping list
- favorite jar of pizza sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Slice cheese into approx. 28 squares.
- Butter or grease a 9 by 13 pan
- In a skilltet saute the mushrooms and bell pepper in butter until tender
- stir in the black olives
- Flatten each biscuit and place a pepperoni slice on top
- of each flattened biscit
- add a little of the mushrooms mixture on top of the pepperoni
- stack a pepperoni and cheese on top
- Gather edges of biscuit and secure on top of the roll.
- Line rolls in pan and rush with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Bake at 425 degrees F. for 18 to 20 mins.
- Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!