Seasoned Oyster CrackersFrom reddiva256 2 years ago
- 3 pkgs oyster crackers shopping list
- 1pkg Hidden Valley ranch salad dressing shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dill weed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 cup salad oil (any kind of oil. We used veggie oil, may use olive oil next time). shopping list
How to make it
- Place crackers in large roaster pan.
- Combine other ingredients and pour over crackers.
- Toss to coat.
- Bake 200 degrees for 20 minutes; stirring every 5 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Store in ziplock bags.
The Cookreddiva256 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!