Pizza CrustFrom reddiva256 2 years ago
How to make it
- - Preheat oven to 375'
- Put all ingredients in your mixer and mix until a soft dough ball forms. (If your dough is too sticky add a bit more flour.)
- - Put your mixer on level 2 and let your dough knead for 5 minutes.
- - While the mixer is doing its magic get out toppings.
- - You can brown a pound of sausage and only use part. (Save the rest for other pizza nights. Cooked meat freezes great!)
- - Roll dough out onto pizza pan.
- - Layer / Add toppings like green bell peppers, fresh tomatoes, purple onions, pepperoni, sausage, mozzarella cheese.
- - Bake for 20-25 minutes (Brush crust with olive oil and let cool for a few minutes before cutting)
The Cookreddiva256 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!