Little Cajun ShrimpFrom betty_boop 3 years ago
- stick of butter shopping list
- Slice one lemon shopping list
- fresh shrimp ( enough for four people I would do a dozen per person) shopping list
- one pack of dried Italian seasoning shopping list
- Put in the oven and bake at 350 degrees shopping list
- Some times I add some sliced jalapeño just to have a great little kick.. this is served with your favorite salad an dinner rolls... or tortilla chips with melted cheese on top .. shopping list
How to make it
- Melt a stick of butter in the pan. Slice one lemon and layer it on top of the butter. Put down fresh shrimp, then sprinkle one pack of dried Italian seasoning. Put in the oven and bake at 350 for 15 min.
The Cookbetty_boop Pine Prairie, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!