Kale ChipsFrom PromiscuousChristianLady 2 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Tear kale into pieces, wash and dry thoroughly in a small bowl.
- 2. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle salts, pepper and cheese on the kale. Mix together, so that the kale is evenly coated.
- 3. Lay kale in a foiled baking tray.
- 4. Bake for 5 minutes.
- *Please remember the longer you leave your kale in the more bitter it will taste! 5 minutes is perfection. It is up to YOU to decide how much of each ingredient you want.
The CookPromiscuousChristianLady Herne Bay, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!