Orange Fluff Jello Salad RecipeFrom tuilelaith 3 years ago
- 1 large package Cook and Serve vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 large package orange Jell-O shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 16 oz Cool-Whip (lite or fat-free is fine) shopping list
- 1/2 bag mini marshmallows shopping list
- 1 can pineapple tidbits (Any size, depending on your preference) shopping list
- 1 can mandarin oranges (Any size, depending on your preference) shopping list
- 2 bananas, sliced (Optional, put in before serving so they don't turn brown in the fridge) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together pudding, Jell-o, and water over medium heat until it boils. Remove from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate until mixture has thickened (about an hour).
- Beat until creamy.
- Fold in Cool Whip, marshmallows, and fruit.
- Chill about an hour before serving
- — with Marina White.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!