Chocolate Filled StrawberriesFrom tuilelaith 1 year ago
How to make it
- 1. Cut the stems off your washed strawberries and scoop out the center of the berry.
- 2. In a glass bowl, heat the chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted.
- 3. Spoon/pipe the melted chocolate into the strawberries - you can use an egg carton to hold them upright.
- 4. Place in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes until they harden a bit. Enjoy!
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!