Orange Flan Chefgonin StyleFrom chefgonin 11 months ago
- A pint of fresh orange juice (0.5 liters) shopping list
- 0.25 liters of cream (cup) shopping list
- 100 g of sugar shopping list
- 4 egg yolks shopping list
- 1 whole egg shopping list
- 200 grams of brown sugar shopping list
- A little liquor (the one you like) shopping list
- Zest of one medium orange peel (without the white) shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan put the orange juice over low heat with the intention to reduce, at least has to reduce by half the volume being about 0.3 L or so, then we add the cream and orange zest, without cook stirring for at least 5 more minutes on low heat. After this time, remove from heat and let cool in the meantime make the caramel with brown sugar.
- In a small saucepan, add the brown sugar with a small glass of liquor (I like the hazelnut) and put into the fire, making a dark caramel, before it gets to burn remove from heat and cover the bottom of the individual packages us to go to use as custard cups (can be cups, ramekins, molds etc). We'll let the caramel hardens.
- Besides in a bowl, will beat the egg yolks, whole egg and sugar normal with a rod or appliance to mount, while we add the juice to the cream we've cooled. Then we introduce and thoroughly mixed into pudding molds and put in a water bath (in a tray with water as shown in the photo).
- Heat oven to 180 º C, and enter the custards for at least 30 minutes if the oven is cold or 20 if it's hot, you'll notice that the top layer of custard browns slightly, it will indicate that the flan is crowded. Caution, if we find that the bath water boil attempt, add a little cold water for him not to, so that our custard avoid holes.
- Once let cool custards made out of water and put it in the refrigerator until it has cooled completely, desmoldándolos to serve. These puddings are very smooth and creamy with the scent of orange liqueur and you've added to candy.
The Cookchefgonin Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!