Applesauce CookiesFrom georgiapeach0605 11 months ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix brown sugar, butter and egg. In another bowl, mix 1/4 cup flour with the raisins and chopped nuts. Combine dry ingredients and add to sugar mixture alternately with applesauce, ending with dry ingredients. Stir in raisins and chopped nuts.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake until brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Immediately remove from cookie sheets. Frost if desired.
- Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
The Cookgeorgiapeach0605 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!