Sweet Pumpkin SoupFrom theBohoFoodie 12 months ago
- 250g peeled and roughly chopped, butternut pumpkin shopping list
- 250g peeled and roughly chopped, sweet potato shopping list
- 1/2 roughly chopped onion, any sort shopping list
- 500ml salt reduced vegetable stock shopping list
- 1/2 - 2 tsp curry powder shopping list
- 1 tsp honey shopping list
- 1/4 cup thickened cream shopping list
- cracked black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients, except cream and pepper, into a medium saucepan and bring to the boil over a high heat.
- Turn heat to low, cover, and leave for 10 - 15 minutes, or until vegetables are very soft.
- Remove from heat and carefully process with a stick blender, or allow to cool and use a food processor. If using a food processor, return to saucepan and bring back to hot before serving.
- Divide into 2 good sized serving bowls and drizzle with Cream and garnish with Cracked Pepper.
- Serve hot with crusty bread.
The CooktheBohoFoodie Bendigo, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!