Avocado & Tomato Stuffed ChickenFrom sheracj 2 years ago
- 1/2 cup - flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp - garlic powder shopping list
- 3 big dashes - Simply Tasteful's "Dried tomato and garlic Pesto" mix shopping list
- 2 - chicken breasts pounded out thin shopping list
- 2 - slices of onion shopping list
- 2 - grapevine tomatoes (sliced shopping list
- 1 -avocado (pealed and sliced) shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- parmesan cheese (shredded bag kind) shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Put flour, garlic powder, pesto mix, and pepper (to taste) in a mixing bowl. See Photo
- Put 1 of the pounded out chicken breast on a plate, Sprinkle salt on inside of chicken. In the center of the chicken, sprinkle cheese. Layer with avocado, tomato then onion on one end of the chicken. Fold other end over the top of the fixings. Place toothpicks inside chicken to keep contents from falling out. Roll chicken carefully in bowl to coat the outside with mixture. It's okay if the coating gets inside the chicken. Repeat with other chicken breast.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat up a little olive oil in pan. Place chicken in skillet, cover, and cook on medium high heat. 2 minutes on each side.
- While chicken is cooking, heat oven to 350 degrees. Place cooked chicken in baking pan. Sprinkle chicken with Parmesan cheese. Cook chicken for 20 minutes.
- I served mine with rice....oh and don't forget to remove the TOOTHPICKS!
The Cooksheracj South, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!