Marinara SauceFrom beingwell 2 years ago
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed and chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley (more if preferred), washed shopping list
- 20 fresh basil leaves (more if preferred), washed and cut shopping list
- 1 can 425g whole tomatoes, crushed with hands shopping list
- 4 shrimps, cut (optional but preferred) shopping list
- 50g chicken breast, cut (optional) shopping list
- 2 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Put olive oil in a pan.
- Saute' the garlic when oil is ready.
- If using chicken, put in the chicken when the garlic turns golden. Stir well.
- Add in the shrimps when the chicken cooks.
- Add the parsley and basil leaves.
- Season with fish sauce. Stir well.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Lower the heat and let the dish simmer.
- Season the dish with fish sauce.
- Put in the grated cheese. Stir well.
- Let it simmer under low heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Adjust the taste with salt and pepper.
The Cookbeingwell Bangkok, Thailand
- Not added to any groups yet!