Vareniki Stuffed With Mashed Potatoes And MushroomsFrom Angelicak 2 years ago
- Ingredients to prepare the dough of Vareniki: shopping list
- flour type "00" 450-500 gr shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 150-200 ml water shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- Ingredients for the filling of Vareniki: shopping list
- mashed potatoes 800-900 g shopping list
- whole mushrooms of your choice 800-900 gr shopping list
- onion 2 shopping list
- pepper, salt, parsley to taste shopping list
- sunflower oil or butter for frying to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preparation of the dough of Vareniki:
- Mix well all the ingredients listed (ingredients for the dough).
- Once mixed it all, let the dough rest under a towel or foil for 10-20 minutes.
- Preparing the filling of Vareniki:
- Boil the potatoes in salted water.
- Once ready the crush with a potato masher and prepare the mashed potatoes. Cut the sliced mushrooms and onions into small pieces square shaped. Now position in a skillet coated with oil or butter the sliced mushrooms and square shaped small onions pieces.Add salt and pepper and fry. Mix with the mashed potatoes, the sliced mushrooms and pieces of fried onion, add parsley.
- At this point, the filling and the dough is ready.
- Preparation of the dough to prepare Vareniki:
- Let the dough rest for 10-20 minutes and then prepare the dough (thickness 0.5 cm). As soon as we finished preparing the dough, prepare the "form" for vareniki using a glass with a circular base or a 'cookie-cutter' circular.
- Finally we create vareniki freshly prepared using the filling and closing within each vareniki "form".
- Boil the vareniki in a pot filled with water for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream or with butter and herbs (chives, parsley, dill)
The CookAngelicak Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!