Chicken Cordon Bleu CasseroleFrom shellyh430 7 months ago
- 2 lbs skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size chunks shopping list
- dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 egg, mixed with the milk shopping list
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, cubed shopping list
- 8 ounces ham, diced shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Dip chicken in egg and milk mixture, then toss with bread crumbs, coating well.
- 2 Brown in a little oil until golden.
- 3 Place chicken in a baking dish, add cheese and ham.
- 4 Mix soup with 1 cup of milk and pour over all.
- 5 Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes, or until tender and bubbly
The Cookshellyh430 Brunswick, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!