Green Chicken WrapFrom PromiscuousChristianLady 3 years ago
- 2 green peppers, chopped shopping list
- 1 Cup of spinach shopping list
- 1 Cup of parmesan cheese, shredded shopping list
- 10 Laughing Cow cheese Wedges shopping list
- Rotisserie chicken, shredded shopping list
- 10 spinach tortilla Wraps shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- salt shopping list
- chili pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Spread Laughing Cow cheese on tortilla wraps.
- 2. Mix black pepper, salt, chili pepper with shredded chicken.
- 3. Sprinkle some green peppers, spinach, parmesan cheese and chicken onto one side of the wrap.
- 4. Roll up into a wrap and secure with toothpicks.
- 5. Place onto a baking tray and grill till golden brown.
- 6. Remove from oven, cut in half and serve.
The CookPromiscuousChristianLady Calgary, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!