Cheeseburger CasseroleFrom shellyh430 3 years ago
- 2 cups (6 ounces) uncooked rotini pasta (spiral pasta) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons canola oil shopping list
- 1½ cups onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 pound 95% lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ketchup shopping list
- 4-5 large roma tomatoes, deseeded and diced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 cups low fat cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- ¼ cup dill pickles, finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2. Boil the pasta in a large pot according to packaged directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- 3. In a large skillet on medium-high heat, warm the oil. Add the onion and saute until onions are transparent. Add the garlic and stir about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- 4. Stir in the ground beef and fully cook through until brown. If using 95% lean ground beef, there is no need to drain. But if you are using a less fat version, drain the fat and return to the stove.
- 5. Stir in the seasoned salt, ketchup and mustard until well combined. Add the chopped tomatoes. Reduce heat and simmer for approximately 2 minutes or until the mixture is thickened.
- 6. Add the cooked and drained noodles to the meat and stir well. Pour into the prepared baking pan and evenly sprinkle the cheese across the top. Bake in the oven for approximately 15 minutes or until cheese has melted. Remove from the oven and slightly cool before serving. Top with chopped dill pickle.
The Cookshellyh430 Brunswick, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!