Coconut - Carob FrostingFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 1/4 cup non-hydrogenated shortening shopping list
- 2 tbsp solid coconut oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 tsp coconut extract shopping list
- 1/3 cup premium, thick coconut milk (Gold Label) shopping list
- 14 oz powdered sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp carob powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- Beat together shortening, oil, salt, extracts and coconut milk until smooth.
- Sift in the sugar, carob and cornstarch, and beat until creamy and thick. Add more powdered sugar if necessary for desired texture (this was perfect for piping for me).
- Chill about 1 hour before use.
- Makes 2 cups.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!