Mrs Randalls Brownies ( Miz Sarahs Version )From jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 3 tbsp ground chia seed shopping list
- 1 tsp pure stevia powder shopping list
- ½ cup hot water shopping list
- 4 drops liquid stevia shopping list
- ½ cup agave nectar or honey shopping list
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil shopping list
- ½ cup ground hazelnuts shopping list
- ¼ cup ground almonds shopping list
- ½ cup cocoa (or carob) powder shopping list
- ¼ cup arrowroot flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup good-quality semisweet chocolate (I suggest Callebeaut or Ghirardelli) shopping list
- 1 tbsp coconut oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray18 mini muffin wells with cooking spray.
- Mix the chia meal and stevia powder and pour in the hot water. Stir to combine.
- Add the liquid stevia, agave and coconut oil and beat well.
- Mix together the hazelnuts, almonds, carob and arrowroot flour, add to the wet mixture.
- Stir until well combined.
- Fill each muffin well with the batter.
- Bake 20 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through. Do not overbake!
- Cool completely in the pan.
- For icing/glaze, melt the chocolate, coconut oil and almond milk together. Spoon over the cooled brownies (or dip into the mixture) and allow to set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- I suggest gently warming them in a dish with 1 tsp of almond milk before serving.