Orange RollFrom tastingportugal 1 year ago
How to make it
- Butter jelly-roll pan and line with wax paper sheet. Set aside.
- Mix together the following ingredients: eggs, sugar, orange juice and orange zest.
- Mix the flour and whisk it vigorously.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Put in a preheated oven at 200ºC (400ºF) and cook for about 20 minutes until set.
- Remove from oven, gently turn cake out onto large clean cloth towel, sprinkled with icing sugar.
- Remove wax paper and roll cake with towel.
- Sprinkle the top with icing sugar.
The Cooktastingportugal Lisbon, Portugal
- Not added to any groups yet!