Chocolate Coftea CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 6 months ago
- 1 ¼ cups Kamut® flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder shopping list
- ¼ cup ground coffee-bean-brittle.html">Coffee Bean Brittle (or dark brown sugar mixed with ½ tbsp ground espresso) shopping list
- ½ cup Pyure Bakeable Blend stevia Sweetener shopping list
- ⅓ cup David's tea cocoa Canela, ground in a spice grinder shopping list
- ¼ cup David's tea Genmaicha, ground in a spice grinder shopping list
- ½ tsp sea salt shopping list
- ½ tsp baking soda shopping list
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted shopping list
- ⅓ cup warm water shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- Vegan semisweet chocolate, for topping shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375F and line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa, Coffee Bean Brittle, stevia, teas, salt and baking soda.
- Add the oil, water and vanilla, mixing well to form a dough.
- Make balls of the mixture and place on the lined sheet. With damp fingers, flatten them slightly (they don’t spread at all).
- Bake for 13-15 minutes. Cool on the sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a rack.
- When cool, melt chocolate and spread over the top of each cookie. Allow to set.
- These are best eaten within a few days.