Apple And Pear Crumble PieFrom awrelie 9 months ago
- 300g flour shopping list
- 200g butter shopping list
- 100g potatoe starch shopping list
- 1/2 cup of sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 2tbsp sourcream shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 4 large apples shopping list
- 2 large pears shopping list
- 1 glass of brown sugar shopping list
- 2 cinnamon sticks shopping list
- 100ml water shopping list
- 2 tbsp potatoe starch shopping list
- 1 tbsp butter shopping list
How to make it
- Pour the flour and starch on a flat surface, add cubbed butter and mix them all together.
- Add salt, baking powder and suger, and start mixing the dough with your hand until it all becomes crumbles.
- Add sourcream, egg and nead until you get a smooth ball of dough. Should take about 2 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 2 parts - one smaller, one bigger. Smalled should be wrapped and put in freezer, the bigger - wrapped and put in the fridge.
- Apples and pears have to be peeled, cored and cut into cubes. Put them in a pot, add suger, water and cinnamon sticks. Cook for about 15 minutes until fruits get a little soft, but they still have their shape. Take cinnamon sticks out.
- Take a big baking tray and add some baking paper.
- The oven should be preheated to 190C
- Take the dough from the fridge and spread over the tray - buttem and sides. Sprinkle with 1 tsp of potatoe starch. Add the fillinf and sprinkle the rest of the potatoe starch. Add some pieces of butter on the top/.
- Take the dough from the freezer and grate it over the pie.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until golden brown and until the filling will start bubbling.
- Cool it before serving or slicing.
The Cookawrelie Marijampolė, Lithuania
- Not added to any groups yet!