Pineapple Pork RoastFrom Redsfantracy 3 years ago
- 1 (3 lb.) pork roast shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple shopping list
- 2 Tbs. brown sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbs. soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil shopping list
- 2 Tbs. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 C. cold water shopping list
How to make it
- Cut trimmed roast in half, if necessary, and place in crockpot. Salt and pepper to taste. Combine all ingredients except flour and water; pour over roast. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove roast. Drain pineapple and reserve cooking liquid. Return meat and pineapple to crock pot. Add water to liquid to make 1 3/4 C. Pour into saucepan. Blend flour and cold water together to form a smooth paste. Stir into hot reserved liquid. Cook and stir until thickened. Pour over roast. Serve with rice.