Banana - Walnut And Ricotta MuffinsFrom jo_jo_ba 6 months ago
- 2 bananas, mashed shopping list
- 2/3 cup low-fat ricotta shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp non-fat plain (Greek-style) yoghurt shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- pinch sea salt shopping list
- 1 (1 gram) packet caramel stevia shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 2 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup Crunchy Maple Sunrise® cereal (or your favourite crunchy cereal) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line muffin cups with paper liners or grease well.
- In a bowl, beat together bananas, ricotta, yoghurt, eggs, vanilla, salt, stevia, spices and brown sugar.
- Add flour and baking soda, mixing until combined, then fold in the nuts, chocolate chips and cereal.
- Bake on the lowest rack of the oven for 20 minutes, until tests done.
- Turn out onto a wire rack immediately and cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔