Refrigerator Brownie CakeFrom shellyh430 1 year ago
- 1 box brownie mix shopping list
- 1 extra large egg shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 (8 oz.) containers whipped topping shopping list
- 1 (3 oz.) package instant chocolate pudding shopping list
- 1 (3 oz.) package instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 Hershey candy bar or chocolate syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Mix brownie mix according to directions.
- Add egg. Bake in brownie pan.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 container whipped topping. Put this mix on top of the cooled brownies.
- Blend puddings and milk together and put on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with another layer of whipped topping.
- Put chocolate shavings or chocolate syrup on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The Cookshellyh430 Brunswick, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!