Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon PorkFrom acemom 3 years ago
- 1-2 pound pork loin shopping list
- 1-2 tart apples, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 2-3 sweet potatoes, peeled and 1" slices shopping list
- 6-8 golden new potatoes, 1/2" slices shopping list
- 1 pound baby carrots shopping list
- 2 C. chicken broth shopping list
- 2 C. beef broth shopping list
- 1/2 C. butter, in pats shopping list
- 1-2 T. cinnamon shopping list
- 1 C. water (if needed) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Slice new potatoes, mix with carrots in the bottom of slow-cooker.
- Place pork loin in the center of the slow-cooker.
- Coat sliced sweet potatoes with cinnamon in plastic bag; place around pork loin.
- Pour liquids over (add water if needed to insure adequate liquid in cooker).
- Place sliced apples on pork loin.
- Put pats of butter on top of sweet potatoes.
- Salt and pepper, if desired.
- Cook on high 1 hour.
- Cook on low 7 hours.
The Cookacemom Glenpool, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!