Easy Savory BreadFrom melliegirl 2 years ago
- 1kg ready made bread dough from your local bakery or supermarket shopping list
- 1 tin chopped tamatoes(italian or mexican flavor works best) shopping list
- 250gram bacon diced shopping list
- 125 gram white button mushrooms diced (optional) shopping list
- 1 green pepper diced (optional) shopping list
- 1 cup grated cheese (cheddar/gouda/mozzarella) shopping list
- 1/4 cup feta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C
- Fry together your bacon, peppers & mushrooms
- Make fist size balls of dough and place in a deep roasting dish or pan.
- Place your bacon mixture over the dough so that all the dough balls have some of the mixture on them.
- Pour your tin of tomatoes over the dough and bacon and then cover all with the grated cheese and feta
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes until dough is cooked through
The Cookmelliegirl Ladysmith, South Africa
- Not added to any groups yet!