Pressure-cooked SpareribsFrom ttaaccoo 3 years ago
- Sauce shopping list
- 3 T. tamarind shopping list
- 3 T. decreased sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup hoisin shopping list
- 3 T. mirin shopping list
- 2 tsp. ginger-garlic shopping list
- 2 tsp. chile-garlic sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup tomato puree shopping list
- water and chicken broth shopping list
- Rack of pork spareribs shopping list
- paprika and salt to season ribs before browning. shopping list
- 2 medium onions, sliced shopping list
- 2 carrots, grated shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all the sauce ingredients and taste to adjust. set aside.
- After cutting the ribs in serving pieces, 2 or 3 ribs each, season to taste. I used sweet hungarian paprika and salt.
- I used a non-stick skillet to brown the ribs, and placed them in the pressure cooker after they have browned.
- Pour sauce all over the ribs, and top with the onions and carrots. I added about 3/4 cup broth and water to keep the ribs from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Close up the cooker, bring the temp up so the safety latch engages, and cook for 18 minutes. Let it cool down at its own accord.
The Cookttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!