Peach & Apricot GlazeFrom sheracj 3 years ago
How to make it
- Place whiskey in a small sauce pan.
- Add two of the three tablespoons of preserves.
- Add one teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Turn heat on low and stir a few times.
- Once bubbling, add peaches.
- Bring heat up to medium and whisk often to thicken sauce up.
- Add last of preserves and brown sugar.
- Continue to whisk the glaze.
- Taste often. You may have to add more preserves or sugar to even out the flavors. You want more of a sweet taste than an over powering whiskey taste.
- If it is too thin for your liking, add a little heavy cream to the glaze. Before you do, turn heat down some so the glaze doesn't burn.
- Pour over your food and enjoy!
The Cooksheracj South, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!