Peanut Butter Pancakes With Strawberry SyrupFrom twohot 2 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk, plus extra if needed to thin shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, melted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- strawberry syrup Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 pints strawberries, thinly sliced shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- ½ cup water shopping list
- 1 lemon, zested shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat a griddle. In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients. Slowly mix in egg, milk, peanut butter and oil until combined.
- Add a little extra milk if batter feels too thick. Let mixture sit 5 minutes. Melt 1 tablespoon butter on griddle and move around to coat entire griddle.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter per pancake on griddle to form 5-inch pancakes. Fill griddle without crowding pancakes. Flip when air pockets start to pop on the top and a quick peek on the underside reveals a golden pancake. Repeat with remaining butter and batter.
- Strawberry Syrup
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Lower heat to a simmer and cook until liquid is reduced to a syrupy consistency, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and serve warm on peanut butter pancakes.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!