Singapore Chow MeinFrom jaw 1 year ago
- Thin noodles 136g shopping list
- Beansprouts 80g shopping list
- Diced onion 35g shopping list
- green pepper sliced 35g shopping list
- carrot sliced 35g shopping list
- Fresh chilli sliced 15g shopping list
- Small prawns 50g shopping list
- sliced chicken breast 50g (cooked ) shopping list
- sliced pork 50g ( cooked ) shopping list
- Half medium sized egg beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of hot curry paste, see link shopping list
- http://www.spicesofindia.co.uk/acatalog/indian-food-ferns-hot-curry-paste.html shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of salt and msg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Boiled the meats separately in water and drain.
- Heat wok to high.
- Add the egg in hot wok and all the vegetables and noodles.
- Stir fry for couple of minutes.
- Add the meats in wok.
- Stir fry again for about one minute.
- Add salt ,msg, dark soy sauce and white pepper and stif fry for 2 minutes
- Add curry paste and stir fry in high heat until all ingredients are mixed evenly for another 2 minutes.
The Cookjaw Liverpool, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!