Slow And Low Memphis Pit Bbq RibsFrom twill10 3 years ago
- Slow and Low Memphis Pit BBQ Ribs shopping list
- thanks to McCormick spices shopping list
- Prep Time: 10 mins shopping list
- Cook Time: 3 hrs shopping list
- serves 12 shopping list
- Use Grill Mates® Slow & Low BBQ Rub, a Memphis pit inspired blend of brown sugar, onion and spices, for slow and low barbecuing at home. shopping list
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Slow & Low Memphis Pit BBQ Rub shopping list
- 2 racks pork baby back ribs (about 4 pounds) racks pork baby back ribs (about 4 pounds) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Rub Seasoning evenly over ribs. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 2. Prepare grill for indirect medium-low heat (275°F to 300°F). Preheat grill by turning all burners to high. Turn burner on 1 side to medium-high. Turn off burner(s) on other side.
- 3. Place unwrapped ribs on unlit side of grill. Close grill.
- 4. Grill 2 to 3 hours or until ribs are tender.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!