Chip Chip Funfetti CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 2 cups vegan margarine (like Earth Balance), softened shopping list
- 1 cup cane sugar (I used sucanat) shopping list
- 1 tbsp honey shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups spelt flour shopping list
- 1 bag (270g) coarsely crushed low-sodium potato chips (I used Lay's) shopping list
- ½ cup miniature chocolate chips (dairy free if needed) shopping list
- 3 tbsp nonpareil sprinkles (the round ones, also called "Hundreds and Thousands") shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300F, line cookie sheets with parchment.
- Cream together the margarine, sugar, honey and vanilla.
- Slowly beat in the flours, then mix in the potato chips, chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Drop 2” apart onto the cookie sheets and lightly flatten with wet fingertips.
- Bake, one sheet at a time, for 15-17 minutes, until the cookies are just starting to turn golden.
- Cool completely on the sheets.