Oatmeal peanut Butter CookiesFrom jillianimre 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl, cream together shortening, margarine, brown sugar, white sugar and peanut butter until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time until well blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Stir into creamed mixture.
- Stir in the oats.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-15 min. or until light brown.
- Do not overbake.
- Let cool 5 minutes on cookies sheet before moving to wire rack to cool further.
The Cookjillianimre Waterbury, CT
- Not added to any groups yet!