Herb Crusted Beef TenderloinFrom twohot 4 months ago
- 1 pc beef tenderloin shopping list
- 5 pc shallots shopping list
- 1 bunch Fresh thyme shopping list
- 1 bunch Fresh rosemary shopping list
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 tbsp cumin seed shopping list
- 2 tbsp coriander Seed shopping list
- 5 tbsp whole grain mustard shopping list
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- coarse sea salt, to taste shopping list
- black pepper, to taste - shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 425°F.
- Trim and remove silver skin from beef.
- If a whole tenderloin is used, make the tail thickness uniform by slicing 50% through then fold and tuck under the other half of the tail.
- Heat spices in a skillet until fragrant and toasted, finish in mortar and pestle.
- Rough chop and combine thyme, rosemary and parsley.
- Combine herbs, spices, olive oil and mustard into paste.
- Season beef with salt and pepper, coat with herb crust.
- Roast on a rack at 425°F for 30 minutes, keeping some water in the pan.
- Reduce to 350°F until desired doneness (30 minutes for medium-rare, internal temperature of 135-140 degrees).
- Cover and rest for 10-15 minutes, reserve dripping for jus.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!