Roasted Root VegetablesFrom twohot 1 year ago
- 12 pc shallots shopping list
- 12 pc Pearl onions shopping list
- 6 pc Heirloom carrots shopping list
- 3 pc Baby turnip shopping list
- 3 pc Golden beets shopping list
- 3 pc parsnips shopping list
- 6 pc garlic cloves shopping list
- 3 tbsp Fresh thyme shopping list
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- kosher salt to taste shopping list
- black pepper to taste - shopping list
How to make it
- Slice shallots in half, remove the root, peel.
- Peel and slice carrots on 45° angle, rolling carrot as you slice.
- Peel turnip and beets, slice into eigths.
- Peel parsnip, slice on 45° angle, rolling as you slice.
- Peel garlic, add whole.
- Add olive oil over medium-high heat in a Dutch oven, combine all ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper, finish in the oven for 45 minutes.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!