Margherita PizzaFrom twohot 2 years ago
- 16-oz. can San Marzano tomatoes shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- fresh basil leaves, to taste shopping list
- fresh oregano leaves, to taste shopping list
- sea salt and crushed red chilies, to taste shopping list
- cornmeal, for dusting shopping list
- 80 g fresh mozzarella di buffala or fior de latte, torn - shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450F with pizza stone on lower rack.
- Pulse tomatoes, olive oil, basil, oregano, salt and chilis in a food processor until almost smooth.
- Stretch pizza dough by hand.
- Dust countertop with cornmeal and place dough on top to coat bottom of pie with cornmeal.
- Top pizza with tomato sauce, chunks of cheese and 8 or so leaves of basil.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until crust is golden on the bottom and cheese is bubbling.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- twohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!