Watermelon CurdFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 2 cups pureed watermelon (about 4 cups cubed pieces) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 full droppers liquid stevia shopping list
- pinch sea salt shopping list
- zest of 1 lemon shopping list
- ½ cup cold water shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 3 tbsp arrowroot starch shopping list
- 3 tbsp tapioca starch shopping list
- 2 tbsp limoncello shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the watermelon, sugar, stevia, salt and lemon zest in a small pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer briskly, stirring often, about 10 minutes.
- Whisk together the water, lemon juice and starches in a small cup and add to the hot mixture.
- Bring back to a bubble and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened - about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour into a jar and chill before serving.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Dairy Free110 members
Garden Harvest90 members
Gifts And Mixes228 members
All Holidays135 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
101 A Celiac Gluten Free Place170 members
Cheap N Easy53 members