Mini Peach CobblerFrom tuilelaith 2 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Put 1 tsp of melted butter into each regular size muffin tin.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients by hand… sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
- Put 2 tbsp of batter into each regular size muffin tin… on top of the melted butter.
- Then put 1 tbsp diced peaches on top of the batter.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and then cinnamon. I do a pretty generous “sprinkle”.
- Bake the regular size muffin tins for 12 minutes.
- Let them cool almost completely before taking out of pan.
- Don't forget a dollop of vanilla ice cream...YUM!
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!