Linguini With Horseradish BeetsFrom champagnetime 4 months ago
How to make it
- Cook the pasta according to pkg. directions; drain and return to the same pot. Add the Horseradish & beet mixture and toss together over low heat until warmed through. Divide the pasta between to serving bowls and top each with the caramelized onions, capers and lots of black pepper.
- Champagnetime Notes: The ultimate leftover dish – this all started with finding an interesting recipe for “Taco Polaco Recipe” which caught my eye. One of the ingredients for the Polacos is Horseradish with Beets which I had never heard of. After finding a few recipes and combining a couple of them, I had a large batch of said condiment. And, I even liked the flavor and I’m really not a fan of horseradish.
- From Polacos dishes morphed into a chicken/potato/beet hash and a green salad with beets and feta and garnished with Horseradish/beet mixture. Getting down to the bottom of the bowl of this condiment now and the last experiment – Linguine with Beets & Horseradish and what a finish to complete the tastings.
- Making a batch of Polacos enables you to have all the leftovers you need for the dish. You’ll have Horseradish with Beets and caramelized onions. Serving a green salad with Honey-Mustard dressing gives you the dressing to add, also.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- champagnetime Straits Of Juan De Fuca, WA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔