Sweet Potato Fries With Kefir Chipotle Dipping SauceFrom LifewayRecipes 3 years ago
- 3 large sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1/8 c olive oil shopping list
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cumin shopping list
For the Sauce
- 1 cup Lifeway Lowfat Plain Kefir shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- ½ teaspoon dried, minced onion shopping list
- 2 chipotle peppers, canned in adobo, chopped shopping list
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Wash and dry sweet potatoes.
- Chop the ends off the potatoes and slice into ½ inch planks, lengthwise. Slice again lengthwise for ½ inch thick sticks.
- Toss with olive oil, salt and cumin in a large mixing bowl and lay out on a baking sheet with 1 inch of space between pieces.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove from oven and flip fries with tongs and bake again for 6 minutes or until dark and crisp on both sides.
- Mix all ingredients for dipping sauce together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving with fries.
The CookLifewayRecipes Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!